Service & Maintenance Recommendations:
The following items need to be attended to on a regular basis. More frequent service in severe off road conditions
- Ensure mounting bolts always remain tight
- Check regularly that screws holding windows and doors are tight
- Lubricate lock and keys recess on rear door
- Abrasive components are not recommended for polishing surfaces or painted products: use only wash polish if required
- Clean door rubbers on canopy tailgate assembly and lightly coat with silicone spray
- Locking system should be lubricated regularly and lock covers used for weather protection.
- Canopy Rack: maximum load carrying capacity is recommended at 80kg over both bars.
SJS Canopy UK prides itself on the quality of their range of products and customer service excellence.
Any product subject to claim must be returned to authorized Warranty Agent or to SJS Canopy UK